Friday, January 22, 2010

Winter Jam ;)

Okay so today was the Winter Jam which was an event in school where there was a DJ and Music and its just where a bunch of friends get together to dance and enjoy ourselves.
The event happened in school.
But here is how the day went.
After school i went back to Sanjana's place to get ready.
Then believe it or not my Zipper for my dress Broke!
i couldnt zip it up, so guess what happened.
Sanjana's mom sewed me into the dress.
i was stuck in the dress and couldnt get myself out of it!
Lol
anyways then we went to school and had the amazing party ;)
Then Moe brought us to jbr Sanj went home and i had Kfc and met up with the Box Boyz:)
Owh what a night.
I am exhausted and my feet hurt like a bitch.
My eyelids are weighing a ton and i am struggling just to keep them open.
Here is something i found which i would like to share with my fellow readers.
Christiano Ronaldo Is My Sex :)
Here is why ;)


As you all can guess im DEAD tired.
so im off :)
Loves to all
Mwa x
Sweet dreams Sexies.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

После ремонта решили взять кредит и купить [url=http://shkafy.com/vstroennye/]встроенные шкафы на заказ[/url] подскажите еще что то, ассортимент сейчас стал такой огромный не могу понять чего выбрать

Anonymous said...

Как говорилось на 2NT.ru Уважаемые дамы, прошу совета. На день рождения мне выдали презент в конверте))) собираюсь изтратить это на дорогие духи. Являюсь фанаткой духов. Но в последнее время замечаю, что покупаю духи и через неделю они мне надоедают. В результате, в данный момент не знаю какие выбрать.
Расскажите, пожалуйста, какими духами используете вы. Особенно в случае в случае если вы храните верность каким то одним духам.