Saturday, January 16, 2010

Burdubai x)

today was interesting to be honest.
I woke up at 10 a.m and I couldnt fall back into slumber!
Can you believe it!
I slept at 3.30a.m and i was awake by10.
Freakyyyy
Anyways, I met up with Faiza and Duwane todayyy :D
Faiza had to do her hair and i had to do my eyebrows.
Duwane was there to carry my sexy bag.
And because we love him. <3


So papa dropped me at nakheel and i took the metro to financial.
Met up with Faiza and then we headed to Burjuman. My Metro Ofcourse.
Duwane was waiting there.
The three of us ventured into the dead area? *no idea what to call it* known as burjuman.
Faiza did her hair as was planned and i did my eyebrows.

We had Singapore Deli!
Yaaaay I had Nasi Lemak!
Good foood babee!
Then Faiza had to leave, me and Duwane had Ice cream and the day ended.
Ooooh i took the BUS home!
Yay me!
x


Oh By The Way,
we found a slogan for Our group Sindhu's Gems!
Lol how much more gay-er can we get?
Check it out ;)


Instant Fail! Yay Us ;)

Duwane's Fail Attempt At Posing. LOL -_-"




well thats all i have for today.
i wont promise to update tomorrow.
but i will tryy.
lovesss
xxx

No comments: