Sunday, January 31, 2010

New Light :)

Well how should i start this?
Its now 3:03 am and i have School tomorrow :)
I felt like writing about how im currently feeling.
Dont ask me why.
Here goes.
I do not need Him to be Happy.
I do not need Him to be Smart.
I do not need Him to be Sexy.
I do not need Him to be Crazy.
I do not need Him to be Funny.
I do not need Him to be Caring.
I do not need Him to be Me.
Therefore, i have come to a conclusion that I Do Not Need Him.
Yes when he's there I feel Amazing.
Theres that thing in my stomach known as butterflies.
But if you think about it.
Why should He bring me those butterflies?
Why cant I change the direction of my Happiness?
Exactly my point people.
Love is when both sides are happy with each other.
What i have isn't love.
Its lust ;)
Kisses to all.
Nite x
Im off to bed
xoxo

No comments: