Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Winner ;)

I got my MEDALS todayyy.
Before i start my rambles.
Allow me to say HELLO :)
Omg how lame am i? *dont answer that*
Well back to the story, yes yes I finally got my medals today :)
I got 2 GOLD medals.
For short put and disc :)
Woop eliqa shaza is now an athelete ;)
anyways, I was late for mr.roberts class and low and behold i got a certificate for being all happy and shit :)
yes i am just so AMAZING :D
Tomorrow were havin this sales thing for business week.
I came home at like 6pm today and as soon as i got home i started baking brownies for tomorrows sale.
Bussy dayyy mann.
I am dead tired.
I had an eco test today which went quite well actually.
And exams will be starting next month.
i seriously gotta shape up my studies here.
This thursday will be packed with plans so i wont be free.
Lalala.
Im gonna head of to sleep now:)
Love you sexiessss.
xoxo

No comments: