Friday, November 28, 2008

its over :'(

well guys,
me and ammar broke up today...
i actually decided that it was time to let him go...
in a way, we remain close friends...
by doing what i did, i have just stopped myself from hurting:(
ammar is an angel... the fact that he tried his best is totally amazing...
but it has been 6 weeks since i last gone out with him...
its not his fault... i cannot be selfish:(
the thing that i ask to myself is...
how does a gurl break up with someone who loves her sooo much?
at least i think he loves me... he tells me he does.. u knw ?
confussion has been lurking in my mind the entire time...
a part of me feels like i did the right thing,
another part of me wants to just cryy...:(
i think ammar will get someone much better, who isnt so demanding.. :/
the thing is i love him... but as a friend...
i have fallen out of love with him :(
i knw it sounds horrible...
like how the f**k could she fall out of love with such an angel?
i hate myself for doing that :/
but i cant go on being unhappy...
and i cant let him continue in this relationship knowing that he will get much more hurt ...
soo i decided to finally make the desicion to end it..
we decided to remain close friends :D
we still see each other everyday in school :/
but we wont be able to do things we used to...
like makin out in the coridors :(
well... i promsed a post about my relationship...
here it is...:/
ps... i am reading TWILIGHT ;p

No comments: