Wednesday, November 19, 2008

*sigh*

okay, so here is what happened...
me and ammar is having some time off from each other..
i promise it is not permanent, its just i need some time alone...
the thing with ammar is that i always understand his situations...
when i decided to have this break between us, i was thinking to myself...how fucking dumb am i?
i mean ammar loves me....
at least thats what he says:(
saying the words I LOVE YOU is not that difficult...
its when u show the person...
sometimes u dont even have to say those words...
just by showing how u feel towards them makes u super happy...
i have tried my best to make ammar feel happy...
seriously i have given it my all...
all i want from him is to show me he loves me...
i need him to WANT me,
i need him to NEED me,
i need him to LOVE me...
it would be very selfish of me to tell him to change,,,
but if he cant change then i would just have to accept him the way he is...
the thing with me is, i am IN LOVE with him...
as much as he hurts me, i continue loving him:(
i dunno what the fuck is wrong with me though :/
all i knw is that i am still in love with ammar...

BTW

this weekend is my study/hangout/sleep weekend at kimi's place:p

i am just gonna have fun and forget about this whole ammar thing for a while:/

i will talk to him on sunday and we will see what happens..

i promise to tell you guys whats neww kayy...

for now i wanna sleep:/

nitess all!!

loves

xoxox


No comments: