Friday, November 7, 2008

haapppyy halloweeen :p


31st october 2008
night of halloween
celebrated at the beach
6pm to 2am
guests
*
me
enejan
mona
kim
amir
payam
rachel
mike
alexsandra
mohsen
shiori
beverly
summer
anmol
priya
amna
nadia

proof of our presence :)


mike and alex <3>
mike the joker...:p
alex the victim :p


mike me and anmol
enjoying our verryy boringg night ;)


entertaining ourselves by playing a lil game of
truth or dare

hahaha me and mohsen :D

doing a lil *wink*

luvv yaaa hun XD


me and mike...;)

awwwww aren't theyy just sooooo cute togther:D
the pefect *freaky*couple
<3>

hahaha this was one of the mane things done....
just chilling drinking some coke...
gossiping :D
and i assure u thats all we did
*cough*cough*

i was the devil babyyy XD


me and amir...
snapshot moment ;P



awwwww
the threee angels :D
beverly*shiori*summer



one of my bestest friendsss kimi *on the left*
and rachel
love this gurl to death :p
<3
overall:
rate: 6/10
*could have been a bit more fun ;P
but loved it anywaysss XD
thx guys for showing up :p
lovesss
xoxoxox


No comments: