Thursday, June 10, 2010

Loving Me ;)

You know you love me (A)
Hahah yes yes i know i havent been updating at ALL.
Tbh theres not much to update about.
No idea why im even updating :p
well here goes the stories/drama's/fuck-ups etc.

Tomorrow is my Travel&Tourism paper and thats practically my last important paper.
I fucked my finals.
I studied but the grades arent pulling through.
Sucks like a bitch though.
I mean i practically dropped one grade in most of my subjects.
I saw my business results and i cried you hoes.
I got a fucking B :/
anyways. Finals are almost over.
haha thank god i swear.
i need a break from school.
aghhh soo much stress and studying and teachers and drama.

moving on.

other then that elisha is freakin out for her wedding shit.
lol how i am so not surprised.
Randy and lisha's wedding!
woop woop.
were going to holland on the 28th i think.
mama's apparently booked the tickets and shit.

moving on.

Omg heres GOOD news :D
I wrote a short story for my english class yea and out of about 30 students.
only 9 were chosen
and i was one of emmm!!!
hahaha my story is on the freakin school online magazine.
and i am also on the editorial team :D
haha NERD MOMENT HERE PEOPLE.
imma hook up the link for ya'll sexy hoes to check out my oh so emo story.
:D
*click the fuck out of it*

moving on.

Im dating.
yes i know i know.
im not in love though :D
we've been dating for a month and a half.
no story on this one
his names SALIM
and he's 21 :D
thats about it.
im with him ALL the time and i think i might really like this guy.
but after the last heartbreak
im not gonna let him have me that easily.
LOVE IS JUST TOO OVER RATED.

anyways lovelies.
am off to bed.
wish me luck :)
xx

No comments: