Thursday, June 17, 2010

summertime ;)


Ladies and gents.
Summer is finally here and guess what?!
I cant wait to start partying the night awayy.
am gonna be starting tonight actually :D
Jemuals birthday is the kick-off to my summer partying sessions.
im typing this from the school lab actually.
Mirna is sitting right next to me.
Lol x
moving on

exams finally over like proper over.
no more arabic and freakin IT.
ahhhhh...the smell of freshh air is sooo refreshing isnt it? (A)
im going to Holland on the 28th for elisha's wedding thingy.
papa, mama and elli will be heading to london and i shall be on my own in Holland.
GOD I CANNOT WAIT :D
moving on
Am currently addicted to three things right now.

ONE
My Blackberry :)
And everyone who owns one would have to agree that it is Everything!

TWO
Twitter.
Since my bb has it therefore i am addicted to it aswell :D

THREE
The L Word.
This is defo my new gossipgirl.
I havent finished watching season 3 of GG yet though.
Mirna is going to get me the CD's Coz shes such an angel :)
Now The L Word is about a group of lesbians who go through problems and shit.
plus the sex scenes are just uber awsome! :)

anywaysss...
i have math after this so i think ama go.
loveee youuussss xx


Song currently addicted to : Eminem & Rihanna-I Love The Way You Lie

No comments: