Monday, June 21, 2010

blackberryy!!

omg. I'm actually blogging from my blackberry! :)
What can I say?
I'm just sooo jobless.
Well I'm in bed and its 1am.
I can't believe I'm actually gonna say this.
But I miss my baby :(
Haven't seen him in like 2 days now and it feels like forever :(

I have to go to school tomorrow /:
Elli's concert thing is tomorrow and I have to be there.
I hope duwane and nikol and josh are in school to ease the painful boredom.
I wonder how this would look on the blog.
Since I can't fix the color or the size of the fonts :p

Anywayss.
Am gonna go off to bed :)
Lovee to all.

Ps. My friends were burned alive in they're house in mirdiff and now
They're in a coma in the hospital. It would mean a lot for you to pray
For them.. Kim,Fatima,leena & daniella.. Were with you and I know ur strong
Enough to make it through this. Everything will be back to normal Inshaallah.
Love u gurls and my prayers are for you..

Xx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.