Saturday, April 10, 2010

Abyss

I hate you.

The fact that you think you own me,

I’m trapped.

My world is nothing less than a black hole leading to an abyss of emptiness.

You enter the space in which I live in and I feel as though I don’t belong,

Just a walking figure that no longer exists,

The only person who seems to be able to see me is my own reflection.

I am dead.

You have brought death to me.

I no longer breathe your air.

I no longer see your old decrepit face.

My worn out ears no longer eats your masculine voice.

I try not to think.

I try not the feel.

I want to be numb.

One bullet.

That’s all it took for me to escape this misery.

I am free.

I’m flying with a grin.

Looking down on you and how sad your life is.

Now its your turn to wait for death.

Like an old dying tree, yet its life never ending.

Suffer.

No comments: