Tuesday, April 14, 2009

feelings

well right now im not in the best of moods..
let me just simply express what i'm currently feelin...

how many times have i been stepped on?
how many times have i allowed myself to be stepped on?
yet i still continue doing whatever it is i do..
i love helping people...
i love listenin to their problems and be there for my friends..
but when i need them..
when i need a shoulder to cry on...
i never ask for theyre help..
i simply am left alone..
the thing is i have been hurt sooo many times ...
dear readers...
you probably would not even be able to imagine how i feel right now.
being a teenager is not just full of complications :p
haha but eventually there will be a time where ur just stuck..
right now i am thinking to myself what is it that i did to deserve such a feeling...
i feel empty and alone...
yes i have good friends around me..
but why is it that i still feel alone?
i am always there...
no matter who,where or when...
give me a call and i am there ...
fuck it i swear!
i just wanna scream and give up right now..

-listening to-
*me,myself & I-beyonce*

No comments: