Monday, March 30, 2009

options!

today i had my options event :D
since i am moving on to grade 10...
i will be doing 2 years of the IGCSE course ...
these are the subjects i have chosen to study for the next 2 years...
hoping it would help me in my career choice...
i am going into the MEDIA..
filmmakin, producing, directing...
shit like that :p


okayy there was a huge thing i had to decide...
it was between BUSINESS STUDIES or ENGLISH LITERATURE
the benefits of business was that it would help me in communications,managing, advertising
and other shit...
in english it would help me in communications, advertising, hospitality managment
and other crap...
so i was TORN...
but at the end of the day i have chosen BUSINESS :D
yaaaaaaay
year 10...
HERE I COME..
<3

SOOO....thats all am gonna blog about todayy babies :D
loves to all!!
xoxo

No comments: