Sunday, February 21, 2010

School.

Why is it that i always end up updated my DEAD blog in school?
How ironic is that?
haha
im sorry yea that i havent been updating and shit.
I've been celebrating my ending of exams!
ahahah and believe it or not i think i am doing quite okay.
I GOT A* FOR BUSINESS!
AND I GOT HIGHEST IN MY CLASS.
HAHAHA NERD MOMENT ;)
Had an argument with mama yesterday bout my blackberry.
I want it so bad and i said i was willing to loan the money and shit.
plus my birthday is in 3 months but the promotion would be over by then.
Its AED1950 for a blackberry bold and you get free bluetooth headsets and a free cheap nokia phone and above that free 6 months of internet!
Anyways readers.
Im off.
Ill try update often-er .
Ohh i would like to say.
WHY MEN MARRY BITCHES IS A MUST READ FOR WOMEN OUT THERE!
toodles x

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am able to make link exchange with HIGH pr pages on related keywords like [url=http://www.usainstantpayday.com]bad credit loans[/url] and other financial keywords.
My web page is www.usainstantpayday.com

If your page is important contact me.
please only good pages, wih PR>2 and related to financial keywords
Thanks
Antextpleprop