Friday, February 5, 2010

Exams.

what else is there for me to say?
besides the fact that my brain is getting raped by the exams next week.
I did my Travel&Tourism presentation yesterday and it went really well.
Miss Leina was oh so proud of me ;)
Jonathan helped so much though.
I just spent 3 hours doing the PowerPointPresentation.
We did it on Hong Kong.
Woop Woop x
Moving on.
We have a new Business teacher.
Mr.Kazeem.
Uber awsome and really nice.
I think i might just be getting it now.
No offence to Miss Tara *cough*
Ooh we held auditions for the upcoming play in school
This is done by the Drama Club f.y.i
And guess who is co-directing it?
Me!
I hate the fact that were going to be doing High School Musical 3 though.
Its kinda depressingly sad.
Other then that I have participated in Rock Challange aswell.
Its this huge group of students who dance together and shit.
T W I T T E R
haha.
My twitter was dead for quite a while but i have brought it back to life.
To be honest I am A D D I C T E D to it now!
its getting quite dangerous!
anyways sexiis.
Its a Thursday night and im home.
How sad :/
Loves to all
mwa
xoxo

No comments: