Monday, December 29, 2008

nouna's bash :D

first i am going to apologies for the oh so long of me not bloggin :p
not been in the mood latelyy and i have been sooo busyy :(

sooooorrrryyyyy


okayy
detailss :-
place: jumeirah beach/marina/my crib/jBr
duration: almost 2 days
host: nouna :D
party people: EVERYONE ;)

WHAT HAPPENED?
well... the party started at 6
but we arrived at around 10pm
it took us about 40 minutes to find the place!
we arrived and chilled by teh fire, cracked some lame ass jokes,had fun,danced,partied,ate, etc.etc
the party was then brought to marina walk where we chilled till about 4am
then we all went back to my house and they slept ova:p
there was around 10 pl slepin ova in my room!
who knew it was possible?
we eventually didnt realy sleep coz karan was being a pain:D
but we lovee him anyways ;)
when everyone woke up around 2pm we chilled an home till about 7..
a lot of them went home by then..
me, nouna, kim, babes, elli, shazzy
we went to jbr to chill by the beach... AGAIN xD
tehn we went back to my place..
nouna and kim left around 3 am
babes left a lil earlier:(
anywayyy...thats the summary
i cannot go into detail now can i ?
<3
here are some pics to show u what we were upto ;P
ENJOY

*wanna see more pics? check em out on my facebook ;)

No comments: