Sunday, September 19, 2010

Final Year x

As everyone knows, dubai students have started school yet again.
and this is my final year. I can't believe I'm already sitting for my O levels end of this year.
its quite exhilarating actually.
to be honest school is exactly the same as it was last year.
its as though we just continuing where we left of.
Same students in the same class.
i think the only new fact bout school this time is a small population of new students, chairs and tables in the halls, and the new teachers.
some are quite impossible to understand to be honest.
like i have this new teacher, i will not say who.
but i think she needs to like try to be a little bit more serious.
anyways.
I have to make my own freakin student blog now.
i"ll post it up here for your own pleasure ;)

You know anytime your bored, just click it :D

Yalla, am off me lovely readers.

x

No comments: