Saturday, January 31, 2009

BUSTED XD

here goes...
lets just say i am currently grounded:(
this is due to the fact that my parents found out that i have been drinkin :p
i am sooo not proud of it.. lol
and i accept my punishment!
seriously ...
anyway...

next

kimi and babes slept over last weekend coz i couldnt leave the house:D
they ended up sacrificing their entire weekend to chill at my place...
and we didnt go out!
omg i love my friends!!

next

babes slept over this weekend again...
i was actually able to go out to jbr on thursday night..
i was soooo happy coz i havent been out for abt a month!!
it felt sooo good to be out:D
i was with aamir and babes... met up with a couple frens in jbr..
chilled till about 2.30am:D
then babes slept ova:D
yesterday night he went to mirdiff... i couldnt go
soo then he came back to my place around 7am slept here.. :D

next

assesment are starting tomorrow!!
been studying :D
seriouslyy... **
anywayss wish me luckk bitch's!!!
coz i fuckin need it..
oooh i got full marks for my history project:D
thanks to megan and banoo;)

okay i am done blogging..:D
will update you on how the assesments went tomorrow:D

thats if i aint to lazzyyy :p
<3

1 comment:

Unty Lynn said...

Bubblesssss..... what happened to u?? Why?? I cried by just reading yr blog....napa bubbleesss untie lynn jd naughty? Bubblesss dah x sayang mama, papa, opah n me ke?? U r still young sayang. The time will come. Dont hurt yr parents like that. I love u soooo much. Jgn la bg untie lynn cry. Please say sorry to yr parents.Think b4 u act sayang, jgn ikut org. Yr time will come. Still young.Tkcr n i love u so much.

XOXOX,
Unty Lynn.