Saturday, April 12, 2008

Friends=D

LOCATION: mall of the emirates and marina walk=)
well...here are some pics for you guys to enjoy...
these are the things i do...
and these are also the ppl i hang with=)
enjoy=))



i just love balls=) dont you?? lol:DDonya
awww isn't she just so adorable ..

me and the hard rocker mona<3
me and the pretty gurl...maha=))
from left:mona,enejan,maha,me<3

haha stick it out monaXD
doin nothing but gettin massaged by a chair=))lolfrom left:donya,ayeh,me<333 hahha in the tunnel of death!!

i am fuckin jokin la=)

all my pretty/beautiful/smart/bitchy gurls i can relate to<3

from left:aliya,nadia,amal,nour<3

arent we all just so addicted to takin pics!!!

oooh i love this pic!!!

shake it, sh-shake it...

lmao<3


hanging out at the malls community theatre:))

i think u can call it that...

haha model it baby<3

from left:ayeh,sarah,me(underneath sarah),amir and pyme(i dunno how to spell his name:)

tina...lookin amazin:)

haha we were at chillies till like 12.30am<3>

hello? yea whose on the other line?? LMAO XD

this is at marina walk where i stay...it was like 2am:) and we were all just hanging out:)

this was at 3am!!!we were fuckin tired and had to go home=D well i was at least!!

and they were usin me as a fuckin pilow!!!

haha i am comfortable u know=DD

loves<3

xoxox

No comments: